Here are some blogs I've found myself visiting recently.
Posted by Will Duquette at December 12, 2003 05:42 PM
- Captain Yips
- The Captain comments on a number of things; I started reading him because of his commentary on certain recent happenings in the Episcopal Church.
- Midwest Conservative Journal
- I found MCJ shortly after I found Captain Yips, and for the same reason; plus he's got some good ol' conservative punditry.
- Dawn Patrol
- This is the blog of a writer (I gather) from New York who (quite to her surprise, given that she's Jewish) became a Christian about four years ago. Dawn's both thoughtful and reflective, and I'm enjoying her blog quite a bit. Alas, her page doesn't seem to be responding at the moment, but with luck that's only temporary.
- Relapsed Catholic
- This is another blog I discovered thanks to the mucky-mucks of ECUSA that's made my daily rounds.